Sunday, May 1, 2011

Universal!

So today was pretty awesome. Mary and I spent the whole day at Universal Studios. We got there at noon and didn't leave till it closed at 9. Did just about everything on the studio side and then hopped over to the islands of adventure until it closed. The inner dork in me screamed out when i saw the new Harry Potter section of the park. It wasn't that it was Harry Potter, it was the insane architecture and layout. Why dont we have cool looking old buildings like that anymore?! Hell with modern design! I want castles for town halls and old wooden buildings with fancy architecture. I blame the Trump! O well. Only downside to the whole day was that the Harry Potter ride broke down right as we got to the end of the line for it. However the Butterbeer more than made up for it! was almost like a cream soda float. Healthy right? The training starts tomorrow my friends. Enjoying my last bit of junk food this weekend. I leave you all again for i must find a job now. Thinkin a warehouse or moving company. Just something to keep me moving while at work. Keep in touch everyone, the working out starts in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment